KDI adheres to the privacy principles of the Safe Harbor Program administered by the United States Department of Commerce and as described below. Information regarding the Safe Harbor Program can be found at the program's website: http://export.gov/safeharbor.
- Safe Harbor. We adhere to the U.S. Commerce Department's Safe Harbor principles for personal information collected in connection with the delivery of our consulting services. KDI implements high-level security protocols to ensure the protection of personal information collected.
- Personal Information Collected. The personal data that we collect or receive on participants may include: First and Last Name, Age, Gender, Ethnicity, and E-mail address (not all information we request is required by participants and all required personal information fields are marked). When assessments are administered, we collect responses and then derive summaries and scores and generate a report about participants' personal characteristics. KDI does not require participants to provide sensitive information, as defined by the Safe Harbor, in connection with processing participant data and delivering its customer services, although participants may choose to provide some sensitive information at their option.
- Aggregation of Non-Person-Specific Data. We may statistically aggregate in non-person-specific form test responses and other information collected for KDI internal research purposes. Such aggregated non-person-specific information may be used to enhance, develop or improve our products and services. By initiating the assessment process, you give your consent to this non-person-specific data aggregation and the use and transmission of this aggregated statistical data as outlined herein.
- Independent Testing Centers. Some client projects may involve administration of assessments through independent testing centers. These centers may provide unrelated services and may collect and use personal data for other purposes under different terms and policies. If you have any questions or concerns about an independent testing center's collection or use of any of your personal information, please talk to the independent testing center directly. If you are not able to adequately address concerns about information collected about you through independent testing centers, please contact us at http://www.kaplandevries.com/index.php/contact.
- Access to Data. KDI will not provide results to anyone other than the individual being assessed, unless requested by that individual. The dissemination of results is the sole responsibility of the individual participant. Employers and colleagues of individuals taking the assessments are not guaranteed access to participants' results.
- Protection of Personal Information. We use reasonable precautions to protect personal information from unauthorized use, access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. These precautions include appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For the electronic transmission of identifiable personal data, we provide secured transmission through Secured Socket Layer (SSL) 128 bit encryption (non-identifiable data may be transmitted unencrypted).
Information from Children
KDI's services are not directed to children or anyone under the age of seventeen (17). KDI will not knowingly collect, maintain, or use any personally identifiable information about anyone under the age of seventeen (17) without the permission of a parent or legal guardian.
Information Received from Internet Service Providers Through This Web Site
KDI does not link IP addresses to personally identifiable information; however, we reserve the right to link IP addresses and other information supplied by the ISP to personally identifiable information in order to protect the integrity of our system and for security purposes.
Cookies are small text files that a Web site transfers to your computer's browser. Cookies are used by KDI to measure traffic patterns, personalize content, and control security. The cookies we use supply non-personally identifiable information, but they may identify your computer, browser, and Internet specifications.
Transmission of Information
The Internet is a global environment. By using this site and sending information to us electronically, you consent to transborder and international transmission of any data that you may choose to supply us. Information transmissions to this site and E-mails sent to us may not be secure. Given the inherent operation and nature of the Internet, all Internet transmissions are done at the user's own risk.
How to Contact Us
United States +1 (336) 288-8200